LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] contact info ?

Hello,

I'd like to use lapack on an upcoming project, however my workplace
is  very careful about viruses and malware. Our IT department
requires a human point-of-contact with a phone number for every piece of
software on our system. Please understand we won't be calling this person
and bothering them with questions about using or installing the library.

Can you provide a name, address and phone number?

David McCoy
972-205-7365