LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] contact info ?

David,
The contact info for LAPACK is
Professor Jack Dongarra
Innovative Computing Laboratory
University of Tennessee Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer
Science
Suite 413 Claxton
1122 Volunteer Blvd
Knoxville TN 37996-3450
(865) 974-8295
Regards
Julie

On Dec 3, 2009, at 5:17 AM, David F McCoy wrote:

Hello,

I'd like to use lapack on an upcoming project, however my workplace
is  very careful about viruses and malware. Our IT department
requires a human point-of-contact with a phone number for every piece of
software on our system. Please understand we won't be calling this person
and bothering them with questions about using or installing the library.

Can you provide a name, address and phone number?

David McCoy