LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Lapack C wrapper for windows

Unfortunately, this is only available under linux, but it should be (very?)
easily adaptable under Windows.
Once you generate the files under linux or cygwin (linux for Windows), you
should be able to move them under Windows environment.
I will add your request in our LAPACK wish-list but there is no plan to work on
it in a near future.
Julie Langou