LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] bug in dsyevr.f when N = 1

Dear Ashutosh,

As you have noticed, our test suite do not exerce the ISUPPZ values! And
you are the first human beings to play with these.

Thanks for reporting us the problems, this is appreciated. So once more,
we will fix this one as well in the next release, coming soon. Thanks for
the patch, we'll copy-paste it.

Best wishes,
Julien.