LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] linking/using clapack

Daniel,
First, You have a working clapack library, so this is a very good start.
Now, you just need to add the lapack.a, f2c.a and the BLAS libraries to the
libraries used in your project. You do not have to move any source files.
You should have a line in your Makefile to add those, just add the path to the
libraries.
Hope it helps
Julie