LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] DLAHQR

David,
I just fixed it.
Let me know if this works better for you.
Regards
Julie
On Dec 30, 2009, at 10:29 AM, Sven Hammarling wrote:

Hi David,

Yes, there does seem to be a problem with downloading dependencies; I
also only got DHSEQR as well.  I am sure that Julie will fix it as soon
as she is able.

For the time being you can find all the individual files at:

   http://www.netlib.org/lapack/explore-html/

That would be a bit tedious if you want many routines, in which case it
would be better to download the complete package (lapack.tgz).

Best wishes,

Sven.