LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] DLAHQR

Thank you for fixing this.  It works fine now.

On Thu, Jan 7, 2010 at 8:08 AM, julie langou <julie@Domain.Removed> wrote:
I just fixed it.
Let me know if this works better for you.
On Dec 30, 2009, at 10:29 AM, Sven Hammarling wrote:

Hi David,

Yes, there does seem to be a problem with downloading dependencies; I
also only got DHSEQR as well. ?I am sure that Julie will fix it as soon
as she is able.

For the time being you can find all the individual files at:

That would be a bit tedious if you want many routines, in which case it
would be better to download the complete package (lapack.tgz).

Best wishes,