LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] regarding lapack library download

Dipak,
LAPACK is freely available at http://www.netlib.org/lapack/
Regards
Julie
On Jan 7, 2010, at 10:57 AM, dipak sahu wrote:

Dear sir,
      i tried alot to download the Lapack and BLAS library for my IBM-AIX
server but didn't found it. so kindly inform me regarding the website from
where i can download it freely and also it's instalation procedure.

thanking you
with regards
dipak sahu
india