LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Commercial support

Dear LAPACK team,

 I'm interested in implementing the distance matrix approach to efficiently
calculate the k-nn of a set of vectors.

 I already have the code fully implemented in matlab.
 I need to translate it to C using LAPACK to speed-up the algorithm.

 I would like to ask if you provide commercial assistance in order to help
me implement it. If not, may i ask you if you could recommend a company or
someone else who might be interested ?

I appreciate your attention.

Best rgs,
Michael C.