LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] CBLAS Dynamic

Peng Du wrote a post on the LAPACK forum on a how to convert the default
LAPACK static library to a dynamic library. Have a look at:
http://icl.cs.utk.edu/lapack-forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=908
I hope this helps,
Best wishes,
Julien.

On Wed, 27 Jan 2010, David Mart?nez Gonz?lez wrote:

Hello,
?
my name is David Mart?nez,?of the University of Zaragoza (Spain).
?
I am trying to work with ATLAS libraries but I only get to build static
libraries (libcblas.a).
?
However, the program I use requires libcblas.so, the dynamic library.
?
Do you know if I can download a makefile (and required files)?to build
dynamic libraries or how can I do to build it?
?
Thanks a lot!
?
DAVID.