LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] CBLAS Dynamic

Peng Du wrote a post on the LAPACK forum on a how to convert the default
LAPACK static library to a dynamic library. Have a look at:
I hope this helps,
Best wishes,

On Wed, 27 Jan 2010, David Mart?nez Gonz?lez wrote:

my name is David Mart?nez,?of the University of Zaragoza (Spain).
I am trying to work with ATLAS libraries but I only get to build static
libraries (libcblas.a).
However, the program I use requires, the dynamic library.
Do you know if I can download a makefile (and required files)?to build
dynamic libraries or how can I do to build it?
Thanks a lot!