LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] how to compile programs including blas

Amin
It looks like you need BLAS and LAPACK.
First download LAPACK at http://www.netlib.org and untar.
After use the attached make.inc in your LAPACK directory
You will need to change its name to make.inc
mv make.inc ifort make.inc

make blaslib
will generate the BLAS library

make
will generate the LAPACK library and test it.

Hope it helps
Julie