LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Installing Clapack

Dear sir or madame,

my name is Jesko Krueger and I am working on my PHD on the field of optimal
control.
Herefore I want to use CLAPACK 3.2.1 on a embedded system called dspace Autobox.

 Since some deviations occurred between Lapack in Matlab/Simulink on a windows
machine and
on my target system, I was trying to install the six machine dependent routines.

The problem I encountered was, that most (all) of the sources in the INSTALL
and TESTING folder need certain header files like fio.h which do not come with
this distribution.
I only found those in older distribution which have I different file/folder
structure regarding F2CLIBS.

I could not find a proper manual telling me how to run the installing routines
like dlamch.c

Can you tell me how to run those?

Thank you in advance!

Jesko Kr?ger