LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] INFO=N+2 in xDGGES

Thanks also for your bug report!
Do you have input data that caused this bug to occur,
that you could share with us to try to debug it?
Or did you just notice it by reading the code?
Or did you discover it another way?
Thanks,
Jim Demmel

julie langou wrote:
Ondra,
Thanks for the bug report. I have added your bug report to the LAPACK
Errata file. See:
http://www.netlib.org/lapack/Errata/ , bug0048.
I confirmed the problem and we will fix it before next release.
Best wishes,
Julie