LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] f2c polisher

I actually found the translate directory in the 2.0 release of
clapack. However I cannot compile on my linux because lex was giving
some error

wingsit at wingsit-laptop:~/Desktop/CLAPACK/Translate$ make
lex lenscrub.l
lenscrub.l:1: bad character: {
lenscrub.l:1: unknown error processing section 1
lenscrub.l:1: unknown error processing section 1
lenscrub.l:1: bad character: }
make: *** [lex_for_lenscrub.o] Error 1