LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Mistaken error report of October 16, 2009

Dear LAPACK:

  Please remove my error report of October 16, 2009 of an error in version 3.2
dlasq2.  My error report was based on the assumption that the DLASQ3
introductory comments of I0 and N0 as input variables were correct.  In fact,
the DLASQ3 introductory comments are incorrect and I0 and N0 are input/output
variables.  In fact, dlasq2 works correctly.

                      Sincerely,

             William Gandler