LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Possible bug in BLAS ?rotm.f (and possibly other) subroutines

On Wed, 12 May 2010, Leonid Isaev wrote:

To be fair, in the BLAS source shipped with lapack-3.2.1 (but not 3.2),
the above error was corrected. Is there a reason why netlib's BLAS was
not updated?

No good reason. The idea is that the BLAS is way more static than LAPACK.
So we basically do not have any system in place to release version of the
BLAS.

We should probably update the BLAS shipped by netlib to reflect the more
updated one from LAPACK.

So I believe we are good to include a revision number in the BLAS.

Julien.