LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Questions about CLAPACK

Hi,

I have been attempting to build CLAPACK on my machine as I have been
tasked to compile an old image processing program with clapack
dependencies.  However, I'm noticing that some files/directories
mentioned in the FAQ and installation instructions do not exist within
the directory hierarchy.  Most specifically, the INSTALL directory
does not contain any pre-made make.inc samples.  I have used the
sample provided in the root directory, so this doesn't seem to be a
large issue, but I am also noticing several references to F2CLIBS/
libI77/ which does not seem to exist at all, nor does F2CLIBS/
libF77.a, the file my compiler expects to exist when I attempt to make
my own program.  I've gone through the steps to build CLAPACK on the
machine but I must admit I'm doing this mostly in the dark; I don't
know anything about LAPACK or BLAS and am simply blindly following the
installation instructions.  Have the files/directories distributed in
the CLAPACK tar changed since the install instructions/FAQ have been
written or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Devin Miller