LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] A special problem appearing when LAPACK is been installing

                          June,29,2010
Dear LAPACK:
     I have downloaded sdpa.7.3.1.src.(date).tar.gz from your homepage. I tried
to install SDPA in my computer whose model is Inspiron 530s, according to its
document file named INSTALL.
     When it run to "(2-1) SDPA linked against ATLAS library", the
implementation of "./configure --prefix=/home/bai/src/sdpa
--with-atlas="-L/home/bai/src/sdpa/lib -lptf77blas -lptcblas -latlas
-lgfortran" --with-lapack="-L/home/bai/src/sdpa/lib -llapack -lgfortran"  was
some failure information as follows:

Please install one of your favorate LAPACK
LAPACK:   http://www.netlib.org/lapack/
configure: error: No LAPACK found
By the way, my OS is Ubuntu 10.04 LTS  and I am sure that liblapack.a exists in
two directories: /home/bai/src/sdpa/lib and /usr/lib. I have installed a lot of
software packages by OS's tool named Synaptic Package Manager,  such
asalien,libatlas-cpp-0.6-dev,liblapack-dev,and so on. At the same time, it is
important that we pay attention to the fact that there is not any error in
previous steps.
     I have spent two days on this issue. I really need your help. Thank you
very much for any help.
     Best wishes.

            Yours sincerely

--