LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] "BLAS Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)" translation

Yes that would be fine for both the BLAS and LAPACK.
jack Dongarra

Prof. Jack Dongarra; Innovative Computing Laboratory; EECS Department;
1122 Volunteer Blvd; University of Tennessee; Knoxville TN 37996-3450;
+1-865-974-8295; dongarra@Domain.Removed;