LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Lapack build is not working

Dear Robert,
Just download the lapack package form the netlib website:
http://www.netlib.org/lapack/
Direct link is lapack.tgz
make blaslib command will get you the reference blas
then make will compile all required libraries and run some testings.
Now LAPACK requires a fortran 90 compiler, check that you have gfortran
installed on your machine.
Sincerely,
Julie Langou