LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] I have trouble compiling clapack-3.2.1 under ubuntu 10.04

Dear he,
I am not sure what is wrong here...
The only thing I see is the link is upside down, but I am not sure this even
matters...
gcc main.c  -lclapack -lcblas -lf2c

What I advice you to do is
nm  /usr/local/lib/libclapack.a | grep -i dgesv
This will tell you if dgesv is in the lib or not and how it has to be called.
Sometimes depending on the compiler the symbol, is just adding an underscore,
or uppercase or just the same.

Hope it helps
Julie