LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] lapack 3.2.2 division by zero in slatm7.f line 188

I just installed lapack 3.2.2 compiling it with the NAG nagfor
compiler version 5.2
Running the lapack test it seems there is a division by zero in
slatm7.f line 188 because RANK is equal to 1 (one). Is that correct?
Is a division by zero appropriate?
The same problem may arise at dlatm7.f because of a division by RANK-1
when RANK==1
I have another problem with access to an undefined variable in
ilaslr.f , but I need to recollect more data, I'll write you later
today with the relevant snep.out attachment.
Best regards
Vittorio Zecca