LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] lapack 3.2.2 access to undefined element of array

Thanks for the bug report Vittorio.
Do you have any idea where the problem is?
ILASLR looks correct, so the problem is higher. I did not have time to
look up yet.

The trace provided by the NAG compiler is really useful.
        Runtime Error: ilaslr.f, line 59: Reference to undefined variable A(I,J)
        Program terminated by fatal error
        ilaslr.f, line 59: Error occurred in ILASLR
        slarfb.f, line 135: Called by SLARFB
        sormqr.f, line 252: Called by SORMQR
        sormhr.f, line 195: Called by SORMHR
        schkhs.f, line 1010: Called by SCHKHS
        schkee.f, line 1740: Called by SCHKEE
So I will try to go up and check these routine but if you can give some
more information, like printing the INTEGER arguments just before
the call to ILASLR line 135 of SLARFB, just before the call to SLARFB line
252 of SORMQR, etc. That can help fix this faster.

Best wishes,
Julien.