LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] lapack on arm

Good afternoon,
I'm currently working on a project that requires ICA operation.
Surfing the internet I've found IT++ libraries, which include fastica
implementation.
The major trouble is that I have to recompile all the library, since I'm
working with an ARM4 CPU.

As you know, IT++ need at least three libraries to work correctly: FFTW,
BLAS amd LAPACK.

I succeed in recompiling BLAS for ARM architecture, but I have a lot of
trouble in recompiling LAPACK.
I'm developing with Visual Studio in C++ language.

Can you help me with this problem?

Thanks in advance,

Regards

--