LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] dgejsv

Dear lapack people,

I've found a few little bugs in {s,d}gejsv.

Line 441:    & (.NOT.(LSVEC .OR. LSVEC) .AND. ERREST .AND.

I think that should be .NOT.(LSVEC .OR. RSVEC)

Line 456: Missing a RETURN after the call to XERBLA

Line 1032: In the call to DGESVJ I think it should be LWORK-N instead of
LWORK in the 13th element.

Hope that helps,

Paul

Paul Roberts
HPC Software Developer +44 (0)759 0445922

The Numerical Algorithms Group Ltd, Peter House, Oxford Street,
Manchester, M1 5AN.

UK Corporate Headquarters

Wilkinson House, Jordan Hill Rd, Oxford, OX2 8DR