LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] lapack bug: is anybody listening

Hi,
Please allow me to say how much I use and appreciate lapack.  It makes my
research *much* easier and I would be stuck without it.

... which is why the following problem is so disconcerting.  I am experiencing
a bug related to least squares solution via singular value decomposition that
at least one other person has experienced and have gotten no response on the
lapack user's forum from the lapack maintainers.
Please see:
http://icl.cs.utk.edu/lapack-forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=529
for a description of the bug, conditions to reproduce it, and a fix.  I would
greatly appreciate it if this fix made its way into lapack!
Thanks and regards,Evan Drumwright