LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] lapack bug: is anybody listening

Evan,
Sorry for not getting back to you earlier.
We indeed corrected the bug you found, thank you for the patch. It is released
in LAPACK 3.3.0 (released this week).
See http://www.netlib.org/lapack/bugfixedin33.txt.
This bug was labelled bug0064.
If you could confirm that this issue is fixed, I will add a post on the forum
to let the users know.