LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] licence ...

Dear Christophe,

LAPACK is a freely-available software package. It is available from netlib
via anonymous ftp and the World Wide Web at  http://www.netlib.org/lapack .
Thus, it can be included in commercial software packages (and has been). We
only ask that proper credit be given to the authors.

Please leave the LAPACK package in a separate directory of your project and
leave the copyright and licence in it.
Then you may distribute your software package under LGPL. This is fine.

Like all software, it is copyrighted. It is not trademarked, but we do ask
the following:

If you modify the source for these routines we ask that you change the name
of the routine and comment the changes made to the original.

We will gladly answer any questions regarding the software. If a
modification is done, however, it is the responsibility of the person who
modified the routine to provide support.

Hope this helps,
Julie Langou