LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Lapack for higher precision

Dear Chen,
the current work for higher precision is available since LAPACK 3.2.0.
Here is the release notes: http://www.netlib.org/lapack/lapack-3.2.html
The XBLAS project is here: http://www.netlib.org/xblas/index.html
As you will see generalized diagonalization has not been implemented and it is
not planned anytime soon.

Another way to do is just to use the ability of the Intel Compiler that can
work with quads (REAL*16)
This would require to modify all the LAPACK routines you need by hand,
replacing double precision by real*16.
This would work.