LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Request for a small modify of Makefile

Dear Developers

     It's very nice to feel the rapid develop of lapack library, and I have a
small request about Makefile. I am trying to compile lapack by using gfortran
under windows, when compiler try to enter the lapack child directory, makefile
always be modified. So I think why not

( cd INSTALL; $(MAKE);  =>changed to => $(MAKE) -C INSTALL

Two commander do the same thing, but make in the dos box of the 'evil' windows
can do right thing.

Best wishes
Bo Li