LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Request for a small modify of Makefile

Dear Bo,
Actually under WIndows, we advice users to use the CMAKE build system that is
included in the LAPACK package.
See http://icl.cs.utk.edu/lapack-for-windows/lapack/index.html for more info.
Sincerely,
Julie Langou
On Nov 20, 2010, at 6:43 AM, ?? wrote:

Dear Developers

     It's very nice to feel the rapid develop of lapack library, and I have a
small request about Makefile. I am trying to compile lapack by using gfortran
under windows, when compiler try to enter the lapack child directory,
makefile always be modified. So I think why not

( cd INSTALL; $(MAKE);  =>changed to => $(MAKE) -C INSTALL

Two commander do the same thing, but make in the dos box of the 'evil'
windows can do right thing.

Best wishes
Bo Li