LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] LAPACK info (compiling existing project adding lapack into)

Dear Rostislav Hrtus,
First I would check if you have INTEL MKL installed on your machine. This is an
optimized BLAS and LAPACK library.
If yes, just look at the manuel to link with INTEL MKL.

If no, in your lapack directory (let's called it "LAPACK_DIR"
type: cp INSTALL/make.inc.ifort make.inc
type: make blaslib
type: make
now you have the LAPACK and the Reference BLAS libraries compiled with ifort

to compile your LAPACK program
type: ifort myprog.f -o myexe LAPACK_DIR/lapack_LINUX.a LAPACK_DIR/blas_LINUX.a

Hope it helps,
Julie