LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] inluding the lapack_LINUX.a library in a C makefile

Hi - I compiled lapack 3.3.0 on rehat 5. Years ago I used the command
-lg2c in the Makefile to link the lapack_LINUX.a library into a C/C++
program. Unfortunately, -lg2c seems not to be supported on newer systems
(f77 not available any more....).

Is there an easy way to link this library with C libraries? I hoped I
would find more information under your Cmake link in your LAPACK, version
3.3.0 section online, but the link doesn't work...

Please let me know.

Thanks!

David