LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] inluding the lapack_LINUX.a library in a C makefile

Dear David,
First make sure that you were linking with LAPACK and not CLAPACK.
Once you have the Fortran LAPACK library, compile your program to get the .o
and then link your C object file and the LAPACK library with your Fortran
compiler, it should work.
Also you could consider using the new LAPACK C interface developed in
collaboration with INTEL (this is replacing CLAPACK)
You would have to update the LAPACK call in your C program. One advantage is
that the code should be simpler and easier to read.
See http://netlib.org/lapack/#_standard_c_language_apis_for_lapack

Thank you for reporting the broken link
Sincerely,
Julie