LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] lapack3.2.1-CMAKE.

thanks.
I downloaded the lapack 3.3.0 package and there's no cblas.h header file,
but it was in the 3.2.1 tar pacakge.

2011/1/22 julie langou <julie@Domain.Removed>

Dear Raffaello,
Thank you for reporting the problem.
Best is to use lapack-3-3.0
Sincerely,
Julie
On Jan 21, 2011, at 10:12 AM, Raffaello Bertini wrote:

I founded this error (maybe) in the package:
There's no directory BLAS/WRAPPER. in the lapack3.2.1 CMAKE zip. (I
compared with the lapack.3.2.1.tgz)

And I can't build program that have the include "cblas.h" because in that
version this file miss.

Is an error? or is it Intentionally?