LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] CBLAS test suite fails on Mac OS X

Dear Johan,
Thank you for reporting the problem.
Could you elaborate a little more on "had problems to behave".? Do you have
problem running the testing suite? your own program?

CBLAS has been updated this week, nothing major, just adding some folders and
modifying Makefile.
I am working on Mac OS X and I got no problem so far.

Here is my Makefile.in
My blaslib is Reference BLAS from the netlib LAPACK package compiled with
FORTRAN  = gfortran -fimplicit-none -g
OPTS     =
DRVOPTS  = $(OPTS)
NOOPT    = -g -O0