LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] installation/XP OS

Dear Mohammad
please take a look at
I never tested the LAPACK CMAKE build with the Compaq visual Fortran under
I cannot guarantee that it will work.
Julie Langou
On Feb 2, 2011, at 8:46 AM, mohammad.alidoust@Domain.Removed wrote:

Dear Madam/Sir

I have downloaded the LAPACK from your website but couldn't find any
installation guide for XP/windows 7 OSs.
In effect, I am using Compaq visual Fortran on my PC and need to install
the package for my matrix calculations.

Would you mind letting me know how can i install the software on the
compaq visual fortran under either XP or windows 7 OSs, please?

BTW, i couldn't find answers of my questions in the relevant forums.
Thankful in advance.

Yours Sincerely,
Mohammad Alidoust