LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] LAPACK 3.3.0

Dear all,

I have to questions concerning lapack-3.3.0:
In the LAPACK-3.3.0 errata file it is said that the corrections for some
known bugs are available in the SVN repository. Where can I get those
corrections?

In the tests,
TESTING/EIG/cchkhs.f (similar in zchkhs.f) in line 492 N = NN ( JSIZE )
is set. If NN( JSIZE ) is zero, CCOPY (N-1,....) gives an error message
and the test breaks. In the real versions dchkhs after N = NN ( JSIZE )
there is
IF ( N .EQ. 0 ) GO TO 270, so there DCOPY does not exit with an error
message.
I think the same statement should be added in the complex version to
avoid copying -1 element.

Inge Gutheil

--

Inge Gutheil
Juelich Supercomputing Centre

Phone:  +49-2461-61-3135
Fax:    +49-2461-61-6656
E-mail: i.gutheil@Domain.Removed

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: MinDirig Dr. Karl Eugen Huthmacher
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender), Prof. Dr.-Ing. Harald Bolt,
Prof. Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt