LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] [Scalapack] REPEATABLE SUM TEST failure

David,
Glad it worked.
We have CMAKE for LAPACK and some other projects.
We did not have yet CMAKE for ScaLAPACK. I will add it to the ScaLAPACK wish
list.
The ScaLAPACK installer works fine with most users.
Let us know if you have some improvement suggestions on the ScaLAPACK
installer.