LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Question

yes Khalid there is!
The standard C APIs for LAPACK is developped in collaboration with INTEL, but
you can use gcc and gfortran to build the API.
Just modify the make.inc accordingly.
Sincerely,
Julie

On Feb 16, 2011, at 9:57 AM, Al-Mufti, Khalid wrote:

Hi!
               I am wondering if it is possible to use LAPACK with GNU C
compiler on a Unix machine.  I see that there is a standard C language APIs
for LAPACK, but it seems to be for Intel processors.  So I am wondering if
there is similar interface that exists for Unix.

Thanks,
/Khalid