LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Question

yes Khalid there is!
The standard C APIs for LAPACK is developped in collaboration with INTEL, but
you can use gcc and gfortran to build the API.
Just modify the accordingly.

On Feb 16, 2011, at 9:57 AM, Al-Mufti, Khalid wrote:

               I am wondering if it is possible to use LAPACK with GNU C
compiler on a Unix machine.  I see that there is a standard C language APIs
for LAPACK, but it seems to be for Intel processors.  So I am wondering if
there is similar interface that exists for Unix.