LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] question about lapsvd1

Greetings and Salutations,

I use GAUSS program. I use svd1 first and the program was aborted with
error message: "Not all the singular values can be computed." Then I
replace svd1 with lapsvdcusv. The program keeps running with warning
message "lapsvd1: illegal value in argument". Would you be able to tell
me what this means and what could potentially cause this problem? I am
concerned that because of this error message, what I get out of
optimization is garbage. Or could I safely ignore this warning and trust
the results?
It is unlikely due to coding error because I cross checked with Dynare
and they gave the same likelihood value at the initial guess.

I really appreciate for your help.
Many thanks
Kind Regards

--