LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] question about lapsvd1

Reading GAUSS documentation, svd1 is using the EISPACK code while lapsvd1
is using the LAPACK code. EISPACK (so svd1) is not supported any longer.
No idea how GAUSS is using LAPACK internally. you might hav a problem in
your calling sequence. The message: "lapsvd1: illegal value in argument"
does not sound good for sure ... I am also seeing : "lapsvdusv" maybe you
want to try that one.