LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] A Problem in working with LAPACK

Dear Tohid,
Seems that your are missing the LAPACK library in your link.
dgetrf and dgetri are LAPACK routines.
Julie
On Feb 23, 2011, at 1:51 AM, Tohid Alizadeh wrote:

Dear committee,

I'm using code blocks for C++ programing. I've made use of Armadillo library
and LAPACK in my program, and I think the installation of the libraries are
Ok. But every time I use matrix operations like "inv()" or "det", I face with
errors like "undefined reference to "dgetrf_" or "dgetri_" ".
Could you please help me on this?

Regards
Tohid