LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Question regarding installation

Dear Mohammad Reza Shaeri,
First you need to download the library. here is the link
then type:
tar xfvz
cd lapack-3.3.0
make blaslib && make

This will build and test the Reference BLAS and the LAPACK library.
You can check that  you have the blas_LINUX.a and lapack_LINUX.a in your

After you need to check the LAPACK documentation to understand which kind of
routine you need.
the documentation is available online at

Once plugged into your Fortran program, you just have to compile it and link it
gfortran myprog.f -o myexe  lapack_LINUX.a blas_LINUX.a

Hope it helps