LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Question regarding installation

Dear Mohammad Reza Shaeri,
First you need to download the library. here is the link
http://www.netlib.org/lapack/lapack-3.3.0.tgz
then type:
tar xfvz http://www.netlib.org/lapack/lapack-3.3.0.tgz
cd lapack-3.3.0
cp make.inc.exampe make.inc
make blaslib && make

This will build and test the Reference BLAS and the LAPACK library.
You can check that  you have the blas_LINUX.a and lapack_LINUX.a in your
directory

After you need to check the LAPACK documentation to understand which kind of
routine you need.
the documentation is available online at http://www.netlib.org/lapack/lug/

Once plugged into your Fortran program, you just have to compile it and link it
gfortran myprog.f -o myexe  lapack_LINUX.a blas_LINUX.a

Hope it helps
Julie