LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] question about how to use a routine dgetri.c

Carolina,
yes 1D will be fine, just do a dimension of LDA*N.
The comments are coming from the Fortran LAPACK, this is why.
For info, CLAPACK has been replaced by the new Standard C language APIs for
LAPACK. http://netlib.org/lapack/#_standard_c_language_apis_for_lapack
LAPACKE requires to have the Fortran LAPACK library as it is just an APIs.
The move from CLAPACK to LAPACKE should go smoothly.
Sincerely,
Julie Langou