LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Dependency download broken?

Hi Jarrad,
I turned it on again, not sure what is happening there.
I will take a closer look.
Julie
On Mar 2, 2011, at 11:39 PM, SCHENK, Jarrad wrote:

Hi Lapack team,

It appears that the dependency download tool is broken again as when I
download the zip file for a routine, it only contains that one routine and
none of it?s dependencies.

Any advice?

Kind Regards

Jarrad

"Warning:
The information contained in this email and any attached files is
confidential to BAE Systems Australia. If you are not the intended
recipient, any use, disclosure or copying of this email or any
attachments is expressly prohibited.  If you have received this email
in error, please notify us immediately. VIRUS: Every care has been
taken to ensure this email and its attachments are virus free,
however, any loss or damage incurred in using this email is not the
sender's responsibility.  It is your responsibility to ensure virus
checks are completed before installing any data sent in this email to
your computer."