LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] LAPACK: dead link on the website

Thank you Mark for reporting the dead link. This has been corrected.
It seems that you already went through :
http://www.netlib.org/lapack/faq.html#_how_do_i_interpret_lapack_testing_failures
 and it seems it did not help.
What are your output errors? maybe I can help you understand them
Sincerely,
Julie