LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] cgesl.f (linpack)

Dear Irena,
Yes, there is an alternative, Please point your user to the LAPACK
documentation, here is a useful link:
http://www.netlib.org/lapack/lug/node26.html
Your user should ask his question directly on the LAPACK user forum:
http://icl.cs.utk.edu/lapack-forum/
Also, you may want to update your LAPACK library to LAPACK 3.3.0.
Sincerely,
Julie Langou