LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] [lapack] 32-bit GCC errors

On Thu, 14 Apr 2011, julie langou wrote:

Hi Mark,
I believe the difference should come more from the processor and the pgi
compiler itself than the Linux distribution.
I would still validate your LAPACK build on 64 bits.
Those testings are really torture tests and it shouldn't affect the
result on your program.

Wonderful! My sincere thanks again, for all the trouble you've taken with
helping me.

Best wishes,

Mark
Mark Dixon                       Email    : m.c.dixon@Domain.Removed
HPC/Grid Systems Support         Tel (int): 35429
Information Systems Services     Tel (ext): +44(0)113 343 5429
University of Leeds, LS2 9JT, UK