LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] 'BLAS FAQ' translation

Hi!

I'm willing to translate publication located at
http://netlib2.cs.utk.edu/blas/faq.html to the Belorussian language (my
mother tongue). What I'm asking for is your written permission, so you
don't mind after I'll post the translation to my blog. The translation
is intended only for web, no print copies planned.
Visitors of your website, who come from Minsk (Belorussia) will be the
ones, who will read this blogpost, that's the only way to spread them,
no additional instruments we can use. Every translation we ever do does
not costs a penny for the webpage, which is translated. All we ask is to
link back in whatever way you feel confident about it.

Thank you for the article.
You can leave a voice message and I will call you back, if you prefer a
call instead of emails.

Sincerely,
Alyona Sinkovich
+(360) 488-0303